zondag 11 april 2010

Feel the school spirit ...

Hi everyone! After waiting a few days I have new inspiration for a message! Actually I hear to learn for my biology test tomorrow ... But I can quickly write something.
Well, I can feel the school spirit. And I acutally don't like it very much! Why would I need to know more about chromosomes? I'm not going to do anything with chromosomes in the future. And I don't wanna know something about the theory of evolution! But that's stupid school time I guess. I'm just depressed of it. The sun shines wonderfully! Maybe I've to go outside. But I also have to make a presentation for English about Autism. Why is school life so boring. I just wanna hang out with friends or make stories for a RPG. School spirit. School spirit. School spirit. AAARGH.
I think I've to go. Maybe tomorrow more about my life ... or other things. When I'm not drepressed anymore :]

Bye!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten